15 Best Skin Uses for Aloe Vera Gel
- Treat Sunburns – Aloe Vera has anti-inflammatory properties and a cooling effect that helps soothe burns.
- Treat Eczema/Psoriasis – Aloe Vera has antibacterial properties & contains vitamins & minerals necessary to treat this type of skin condition.
- Make-up Remover
- Shaving “Cream” – Aloe Vera’s slippery texture helps razor glide along the skin and is also very moisturizing for your skin!
- Relieve Itchiness – Use aloe vera to treat bug bites! Its cooling effect soothes itchy skin. Ice Cube Skin Soother: Fill ice cube tray with aloe vera gel. Freeze. Great for treating sunburns (and other types of burns), bug bites, & poison ivy rash.
- Face wash Recipe: Mix 1 tbsp Aloe Vera Gel and 1 tsp Extra Virgin Coconut Oil. Massage onto face, then rinse.
- Face Scrub Recipe: Mix ½ cup Aloe Vera Gel with enough Brown Sugar to obtain a gritty texture. Rub gently onto your skin in a circular motion and then rinse.
- Eliminate Bad Breath – Aloe Vera’s antibacterial properties kill germs that cause foul breath. Recipe: Mix ¼ cup Aloe Vera Gel with ½ cup Water. Drink up – Bad breath be gone!
- Eyebrow Gel – Dip a clean mascara wand into little Aloe Vera Gel and brush across your eyebrows to tame stray hairs keep your brows on point!
- Hand Sanitizer Recipe: Mix a 2:1 ratio of Aloe Vera Gel to Rubbing Alcohol. Add a few drops of your favorite Essential Oil and pour into a spray bottle. Spritz onto your hands as needed.
- Dandruff Treatment – Aloe Vera’s antifungal & antibacterial properties help fight dandruff.
- Restore Hair’s Natural pH Balance
- Treat Acne – Aloe Vera’s antimicrobial properties treat acne by killing bacteria that settles into your pores.
- Reduce Stretch Marks
- Treat Athlete’s Foot – Aloe Vera is a great fungicide to treat your athlete’s foot!
Looking for skincare that contains aloe vera? Try out our invigorating, pore-tightening Face Toner → Tone – Cucumber Facial Toner